Get your Fisher 400 / 500 / 800 vacuum tube receiver fixed.
This listing is 1 service repair for Fisher 400 / 500 / 800 vacuum tube receiver.
REPAIR SERVICE ONLY , NOT THE UNIT ON PICTURE.
By sending your unit to us, you can rest assured that both channels are properly upgraded using matched components . Our service includes a replacement of ALL varied and aged components at no extra cost .Parts, labor, tax and return shipping included in listing price.
6434 41st, street, east
Fife, WA, 98424
Pay attention to shipping box. Double box for protection is better. Protect unit corners and face plate.
We will perform repair and cleaning service inside unit , not outside, focusing on bad internal components and parts.
Unit functionality on us. Repair idea – return full functionality making minimum change to your unit. OUR JOB IS INSIDE.
what is included:
– troubleshooting and repair on your unit.
– parts and components is our problems, not yours.
– cleaning internal boards, switches and trim resistors.
– replacing all bad , electronic components, tubes.
– replacing all aged (some components have limit of life)critical components (electrolytic capacitors, some specific transistors, diodes .switches )
– new front panel lamps if needed.
– inside oxidation and corrosion removal .
– soldering joints testing and rebuilding if needed
– audio grade components only will be used
– testing after repair — 24 hours.
– time frame 7-35 days after we receive unit.
– No hidden fees or charges.
– in case we can’t fix your unit – full money refund
– no power.
– smoke coming from inside.
– no sound.
– left channel has no sound.
– right channel has no sound.
– unstable sound and other problem.
– low sound on one or two channels.
– some function not working.
– unit goes to protection mode.
– illumination or front light not working.
– missing components ( less than 20%)
– after period of time unit starts developing issues.
– humming noise.
After repair you will have a fully working unit back+ our shop receipt with explanation of all replacement done inside.
All upgrades, changing design ,functionality will be offer to you by email if needed and will need your approval.
PARTS AND COMPONENTS WE USE IN REPAIR PROCESS
original or closest analog if original not available .
IF ORIGINAL NOT AVAILABLE
ELECTROLYTIC CAPACITORS —- Elna, Panasonic, Nichicon,Rubycon, Samxon,
NON ELECTROLYTIC — Sangamo, k73-16 , Mullard , K42Y-2, KSO-2G
NON ELECTROLYTIC solid state SCHEMATICS — Saha, Vishay ,
TRANSISTORS , IC ———————————- Philips, Pioneer,Sanken,DEC,SMK, Mitsubishi.
Tubes — original or closest analog.
Each repair case is unique and we will decide what part will be used for best performance.
For example – in power supply, illumination circuits and protection it is better to use modern part replacement. For preamp section, balance and output schematic older original parts are preferred for vintage original sound.
Our goal — minimum change to unit to keep unit original schematic design.
Critical components for sound will be original or close as possible by parameters.
Each case in repair business is unique. It is hard to estimate specific repair time frame. Sometimes it takes 25 minutes to fix something , sometimes 3 weeks is not enough.
Most parts we have in stock but sometime if it needs some unusual, rare, specific parts – time frame could be longer.
Example – specific switches, trim resistors, tube holders, exclusive ,rare push buttons.
In any case we will contact you and inform you how it goes.
Certified repair shop.
THERE ARE UNITS WE DO NOT TAKE FOR REPAIRS
— AFTER MAJOR WATER OR CHEMICAL DAMAGE INSIDE.
— AFTER MAJOR FIRE.
— 30% AND MORE MISSING INTERNAL COMPONENTS
— AFTER IDIOTIC UPGRADES AND REDESIGN.
— AFTER SEVERE MECHANICAL DAMAGE.
WE NEED FROM YOU — ACTUAL UNIT AND PIECE OF PAPER WITH PROBLEM EXPLANATION AND CONTACT PHONE.
IT HELPS A LOT IN REPAIR PROCESS AND TROUBLESHOOTING.
IF FOR SOME REASON WE CAN NOT FIX your unit —- FULL REFUND , NO QUESTIONS ASK.
PROJECT TIME FRAME – 7-35 DAYS.
Shipping back is free.